Cooter Festival Schedule
Cooter Festival 3-day Music Festival Inverness, Florida since 2004. All items are subject to change, and this event is rain or shine.
- Festival hours 5 p.m. through 10 p.m.
- Cooter Carnival & Cooter Races 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Cooter Adventure Zone presented by Fran Haasch Law Group featuring airboat rides, flyboarding, parasailing, paddle boarding from 5:00 p.m. until dusk
- Cooter Swamp VIP Party starts 7:30 p.m.
- Guns 4 Roses Ultimate GNR Tribute Band presented by Fran Haasch Law Group, 6:00 p.m.
- Walk this Way, a tribute to Aerosmith presented by Grand Living at Citrus Hills, 8:00 p.m.
- Festival open 11:00 a.m. through 9 p.m.
- Citrus Got Talent Competition Preliminary with DJ Trae as emcee, starts at 8:30 a.m., presented by Waste Management at the second stage
- School Rowing Scrimmage presented by ROCCS, starts at 10 a.m.
- Cooter Carnival & Cooter Races 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Cooter Adventure Zone presented by Fran Haasch Law Group featuring airboat rides, flyboarding, parasailing andpaddle boarding.
- Groove 41 Dance Band presented by Insight Credit Union, 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. at the main stage
- Jam Skaters on the second stage, at 1:15 p.m., 3:15 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 6:15 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Citrus County YMCA “Entertrainment” starts at 2:30 p.m., second stage
- June Tunes live at 3:00 p.m. on the second stage
- JoJo Jones Band live at the main stage, 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. presented by Apopka Marine
- Zombie VIP opens at 6:00 p.m.
- Cooter Zombie Run registration starts at 4:30 p.m. and activities start at 6:30 p.m. with a Kids Gauntlet and the run at 6:45 p.m. a portion the proceeds benefit Citrus County Education Foundation
- Water Show on Lake Henderson presented by Apopka Marine, 5:30 p.m.
- Livin’ on a Prayer, the Bon Jovi Tribute presented by Duke Energy, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Never Stop Believin’ Tribute to Journey presented by Grand Living at Citrus Hills, 7:45 p.m.
- Light Up the Park Laser Show presented by Insight Credit Union
Festival open 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Cooterween Costume Contest registration begins at 10:30 a.m. at second stage with a scavenger hunt to follow
- Cooter Carnival & Cooter Races 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Cooter Adventure Zone presented by Fran Haasch Law Group featuring airboat rides, flyboarding, parasailing and paddle boarding 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- The Yachta Yachta Yachta live presented by Nick Nicholas Ford, 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., main stage
- Water Show on Lake Henderson presented by Nick Nicholas Ford starts 3:00 p.m.
The Inverness Event & Visitors Bureau organizes the City’s event and marketing promoting the City as a destination. More information on all events and tourism news VisitInvernessFL.com